Wednesday, May 15, 2013

hello carson

Remember our cowboy shower for a sweet little man named Carson?  Well he's here!  My best friend, Lauren, had her little man on May 9.  He's the cutest little thing and is a perfect combination of both of them.  When I first met him I thought he was a tiny Nick.  But now after seeing more and more pictures, I think he's starting to look more and more like his Momma!!  I've only seen him once in person and it's killing me.  Asher been really sick and I haven't wanted to share germs with this little guy.  Hopefully, I will see him very very soon.

Here are some pictures I took at the hospital and then some that Lauren has sent me..



Welcome to this crazy world Carson James!  

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Of course I love this post. :) And that you brought us dinner!!