Monday, April 20, 2009

New Addition

Travis and I made a great purchase today!  New couches!!  I've been wanting something new for a while and once we got our house I said, "I want new couches".  I've been doing my research and going back and forth between green and red.  Our current couches are red floral, we bought them from my aunt when we got married (almost 3 years ago). So since we currently have red couches we decided on green.  I found some that I really liked at Value City Furniture.  Travis and I headed over there today.  We were there for a while, trying to decide if we wanted a couch and loveseat or a couch and chair with an ottoman.  The couches came with different pillows that I did not really love so I kept asking the salesman, Bob, if I could switch pillows that came with the couches.  He said no.  So, we were planning on buying different pillows and just using the others for Travis' office...but as we were paying and doing all of that business, Travis asked if he added the other 4 pillows.  Bob said, "Oh, I am going to give those to you and let you take them home tonight!"  Well, thank you Bob!!  I am so excited and can't wait to see my NEW couches in my NEW house!!!  =)


couch with our pillows (I didn't take a picture of the loveseat)


1 comment:

Kendall Jones said...

LOVE the couches! And really LOVE the pillows!!! So exciting!