Thursday, April 2, 2009

Early Bird Catches the Worm...

Is 5:30 early enough?  Travis has another Anatomy test on Monday and has been studying really hard for a while.  He has been getting up and heading to school before 6:30 and then staying after school.  He is in the home stretch now because his first year of dental school is almost over!  Can't believe how fast this year has gone by.  Never did I think I would enjoy living in Memphis, but I do and I love our life here!!  
We are in the process of buying a house, keep your fingers crossed that everything works out.  If all goes as planned we will close on the house May 8.  yay!!  I am so excited, I am over living in this apartment.  It has been great for our first year but now I am ready to move on and out!  =)  Anyways, good luck on your test honey!  Kick butt!!
Josie update..she is still doing great, sleeping more, and eating great!  Mike went back to work on Tuesday and half a day today.  Mom took off Tuesday and today to stay with Sum.  Josie is growing everyday.  I can't wait to see her next weekend for Easter.   

No comments: