I finally got to meet Josie today! I drove home yesterday as soon as school was out. I made it back to East TN in record time. =) I was alone so I never stopped. Mom and I headed up to Sum's this morning. I was so excited to see her!! I am in LOVE. She is the sweetest little thing. She is such a good baby. All she does it eat, sleep, and poop. Seriously! The girl never wines or cries. The only time she gets a little upset is when they are changing her diaper. She is very easy going. I held her as soon as I walked in and didn't put her down for about 2.5 hours, I couldn't. She is pretty funny, she has about 15 different facial expressions and they are all cute. Summer and I just sat in the bed watching her, talking, and laughing. I love seeing my sister in the role of a mother. It's awesome. She and Mike are doing great and you can see how much they love this little baby. Mike's parents are leaving tomorrow and Mom and me are going to stay with them Friday and Saturday night. They have 2 huge labs and need help with them. Mom told Summer we would clean their house on Saturday, I am excited about that! haha. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers! We are all so glad that Josie is here, healthy, and doing great.




6 comments:
I'm so excited you finally got to meet her! I've been thinking about you the past couple days, knowing you are in baby heaven!!
miss josie is adorable! tell summer congratulations for me!
I love her, too! Please give Josie and Summer a squeeze for me! Have a great weekend:)
She is so cute!!! Congratulations Aunt Kayla!!
i love her too!! she is SO adorable.. now you get to spoil her, it's so much fun!!
Kayla she is precious! It seems I just saw summer and she had 4 weeks left... time flies! She is beautiful and Summer looks great! I'm sure her and daddy are very proud, along with the rest of the family! CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment