Isn't she precious?? Yes, I am a little biased but, whatever. Summer is still in the hospital and doing great. I talked to her this morning and again about an hour ago. The nurses have said that she is a "quiet baby". That has to be good. =) They changed their first dirty diaper earlier today! haha, it makes me laugh to think about Sum changing a diaper. Just from the pictures, I think Josie looks a lot like Mike. She has brown hair and brown eyes, she's our brown-eyed girl. (corny I know, I can't help it, I am SOO excited) Don't you just love the hair?! More pictures later.


2 comments:
SHE IS PRECIOUS!!! And yes, I agree that she definitely is looking like her daddy:) I am so excited that she is finally here- she almost shared Cade's birthday!
Josie Belle is gorgeous. We are happy for all of the family. Diana
Post a Comment