Tuesday, April 14, 2009

love is in the air

Over the Easter break, I went home and helped host a wedding shower for one of my oldest friends.  Lauren and I met in Mrs. Miller's 2nd grade class and became fast friends.  Lauren was in my wedding almost three years ago and I am excited about being in hers on May 16.  It was fun being able to spend  some time with high school friends that I do not get to see often.  It's amazing how crazy and different all of our lives are but great that we can get together and laugh for hours!  After the shower, some of us went to a local Mexican restaurant to catch up.  

   
The Hostesses with the Bride-to-Be

Old friends, Julia, Me, Alicia (expecting her second son), Lauren, and Megan

Group of Girls

At Cancuns

My mouth hurt from laughing so hard.... =)

Me and the future Mrs. Jochum

No comments: