Friday, April 17, 2009

Puppy Love

Last weekend, Reecie met her cousin TD (short for touchdown) from Durham, NC.  I was a little nervous at first because Reecie isn't always the friendliest when it comes to meeting other dogs.  She doesn't like sharing me, Travis, or her "Mamaw and Papaw" (my parents).  We all got together at Mamaw Oran's house on Sunday for Easter and to celebrate Katie's 20th birthday before hitting the road home.  The Cuts to Durham and us to Memphis.  We tried to get a picture of the two of them together but they wouldn't stand still.  TD was friendly from the start, it took Reecie a little longer.  She really liked playing with him outside.  Watching the two of them play was so cute.  It was kinda sad though, I noticed that Reecie is getting older and is not in the best shape.  She will be 6 in November and TD is only 1.  Anyways, enjoy the videos... 



 

Travis & my Uncle David getting them to run around.  TD is much faster & younger, I must say, then Reecie.  My Dad was making fun of Reecie and how she is not in shape!!  

No comments: