Saturday, April 11, 2009

An NBA Night

Thursday night we went out downtown with some friends. The night started with dinner at The Majestic Grill on Main Street. It has a great atmosphere and parmesan fries that are to die for. After dinner we headed to The Flying Saucer. While at the Saucer we saw basically the entire Phoenix Suns NBA team minus Shaquille O'Neal. The boys were pretty impressed by all the players. I was really wanting to get my picture made with Grant Hill because I have thought he was/is a cutie since my middle school days. BUT there was never really a good time. He seemed very friendly and was taking pictures but whenever he wasn't busy with "fans" he was talking to the other NBA guys and I didn't want to bother them. Oh well, I was pretty close to him! It was a great night and pretty awesome to see that many great players/coaches there at once. The Suns are in town to play the Memphis Grizzlies. The Grizzlies actually beat the Suns 106-89. Maybe it's because they had a little too much fun the night before with all of the Memphians. haha! Now we know where to hang out whenever the Grizzlies have a home basketball game! You now know where to find me. =)


Bill Cartwright, former Bulls star/now a Suns coach

Grant Hill

Steve Nash

Tyler & Jordan
All of the girls at the Saucer

Trav & I enjoying the night off!

Keith & Kendall



He was with the team and danced with Kendall


No comments: