Asher goes to Mother's Day Out twice a week at KUMC. He loves school and I love that he loves school. Every year they have a Christmas program and his was this week. I've been so excited for this and anxious to see how he would act. I got a little nervous when I saw this picture posted on KUMC's Facebook page the day of the program. This was during nap time. Guess who isn't napping! He did nap once he got home so he was recharged and ready to sing!
B patiently waiting for Brother's program to start.
Asher's class was up first. They sang about 4-5 different songs.
I don't think Asher sang a word. Even though he's been practicing at school and at home. He sat there and just stared at the crowd of over 100 parents and grandparents. The church was packed. My parents, my Mamaw Oran, Travis and myself were on the very last row! It was crazy crowded. Everyone came out to watch these little cuties.
His teachers told me that during practice they had Asher yell "BYE!" at the end. But during the real show he just whispered it..
My handsome fella.
Sweet B. This outfit was my cousin's, Anna Reese, who is now in the 3rd grade. It was passed from her to Josie and now little Maeve.

No comments:
Post a Comment