I've always wanted a good camera but never had a good enough reason to spend that much money. But now I have two beautiful and active reasons! I snap pictures all day on my iPhone but they aren't nearly as good as I want. So I finally got myself a nice camera. I went with the Canon Rebel. Several people recommended that specific camera so I read about it and made the purchase. A day after I bought it, ELLEN gave it away on her show! I've been playing with it around the house and am so happy with it. Of course, I'm still learning but am completely happy with it so far.
This girl. I mean really. Could stare at her all day long. She makes my heart hurt because she's so beautiful.
Asher loves to color.. This is one of my favorite photos of him lately.
He loves getting his Citrus Lane boxes every month.
Just a little tummy time.
No comments:
Post a Comment