Asher's birthday party was on his actual birthday this year. I decided not to have the party at our house like last year. My friend, Annie, owns Topflight and it's the perfect place for a winter party. It's a huge space with lots of stuff to do and she also has a bounce house. I think everyone had a great time. Asher had no clue that everyone was there to celebrate him but he loved every single minute.
He is madly in love with cars so I went with a car theme...
Decorations were at a minimum this year. Simple was the key. I painted white dashes on black table clothes to make it look like a road and got some road cones to make a "Happy Birthday Asher" sign.
Party favors for all. The adults were sent home with some "tire" donuts and the kiddos got a few little extra things.
The kiddos played, bounced, ran and laughed for two hours.
In the middle of the chaos, wild man decided to draw.
I had a lady come during the first hour and paint faces. The kiddos loved it and looked so cute! Asher had his painted like Rudolph but it smeared and he just looked like a dirty boy with a bloody nose!
Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated our wild man's 2nd birthday!!









No comments:
Post a Comment