This boy is obsessed with Harry Potter. And I don't mean a little obsessed, I mean completely 100% infatuated. We got him a Harry Potter wand {well it's actually Hermione's wand} for his birthday and he was so excited. His Nana and Poppy gave him the full Harry Potter outfit set for his birthday so he now has two wands. Yep, two. Two wands that are constantly in his hand at all times.
Asher and I were in the playroom the other day and I was playing around with my new camera. He was running around being all wizardy and I decided to snap a few photos. Here are some of the Harry Wannabe pictures I took of this wild wizard..
Ready, Set, RUN!
He bumped into my camera while running..
But that didn't stop him from casting spells.
After about 30 minutes, no lie, of running around the house he decided to take a break and play with his two other favorite toys.
Dinosaurs and cars, of course.
I never want to forget moments like this.


No comments:
Post a Comment