Tuesday, March 26, 2013

17.5 weeks {baby #2}

Growing, growing, growing!!  We are in the middle of our 17th week.  Feeling good and trying to remember to blog.  I've been lucky and haven't had crazy cravings this time around.  I know with Asher I had a few weeks where I was pretty picky with my food.  With #2 I don't mind.  Just give me some food and I'm happy.  The best thing about this pregnancy is that I can cook!  With Asher I didn't cook a single meal.  I couldn't handle the smell of food cooking.  My poor husband, we ate out all the time.  I've been extremely lucky this time around and enjoy cooking and can eat anything.  That's probably why I've already gained about 12-13 pounds.  Seriously??  Sleep is still good.  My hips aren't hurting, yet.  Sleep became very uncomfortable fast with Asher because my hips throbbed if I laid on them for too long.  The body pillow is already the third body in our bed, though.  I'm trying to walk as much as I can, whenever the weather is nice.  I'm hoping to walk throughout the entire pregnancy and stay in shape, somewhat.  I'm feeling this little love move around in there and cannot wait to know if I'll forever be a boy mom or have a little bow wearing girl...  Just a few more weeks.  We have our names picked out and are ready to start using one of them.

17.5 weeks



Click here to read about week 17 with Asher Man.

No comments: