Tuesday, November 20, 2012

sunday funday

Sunday afternoon and evening our house was full.  When I say full I mean full of bodies, babies and lots of love.  Remember me posting about my BFF having a baby?  Well, not only is she having baby but she is also moving back home to Kingston!!  I'm so freaking excited I can hardly contain myself.  Since the Jochums are moving back to Tennessee, they are in town for the week for Thanksgiving and hunting for a house.

We decided to have a little get together on Sunday so she and Nick could see a lot of friends all at the same time.  There were seven kiddos 5 years and under running around.  We spent some time outdoors before coming inside to eat delicious Mellow Mushroom pizza for dinner.

Enjoy the pictures of the crazy kiddos..











1 comment:

Lauren said...

Asher looks a little scared of me!!