Monday, November 26, 2012

oh boy

Boy oh boy is my son all BOY!!  He is into everything right now and I mean everything.

He runs with his little walking toy.  He loves to run full speed and hit Daddy with his walker.  He is rough and tumble all ready.

He loves to go into the pantry and touch everything.




We take advantage of nice weather whenever possible.  He has a serious love affair with the outdoors.




He loves to pull everything out of bags.  Ignore his squinty eyes, the flash was bright!




We pulled out his baby chair the other day.  He will sometimes lay back and enjoy a good episode of Dinosaur Train.

{Don't let this picture fool you.  He probably sat down for about 5 minutes, maybe 10.  Not Long.}




I'm so happy that my little fella likes to shop.  I know there will come a day when he dreads going with me and I will probably beg for him not to go, too.  But at the moment I'm soaking up every minute..

I know, I know.  I forgot his buggy cover.  He didn't seem to mine though.  Chillin' like a true dude.




He has several tricks these days.

Here he is saying, "TOUCHDOWN!!"




He can also clap when we say "yay!", turn off the lights, say "shew-we" and move his hand in front of his face and sometimes wave bye bye.  

And here he is pretending to be an Indian..



Happy Monday Friends!!

No comments: