This past Saturday, the original Hatfield crew made a quick trip to the ATL. We had two stops planned for the day. Our first stop.. IKEA.
I'm learning how to live on a Dave Ramsey style budget so my plan for IKEA was to look, look and look. I went with several things in mind that I want. Do I need them? No, not at this moment. Do I want them? YES, at this very moment. Anyways, I looked, jotted down info and snapped some pictures. So now when I'm ready and these particular items are within my budget all I have to do is "order online". Rock on.
{I did buy two super cute pillows for our bedroom.}
After IKEA we headed to our second stop. We literally traveled about 5 miles or less to the Georgia Tech campus. We parked and walked to the stadium where we cheered for the DUKE Blue Devils.
The weather was perfect football weather. Our seats were great. We got to see family. Even though DUKE lost, it was a great game and day!
Hatfield, party of 4.
We headed back to TN once the game was over. It was a quick trip but a great one. For an entire Saturday it was just me, my sister and my parents. No husbands. No babies. I couldn't tell you the last time just the four of us spent the day together... Let's do it again! Whatcha think GJ??



No comments:
Post a Comment