Our first Thanksgiving as Sisco, Party of 3 started off like this...
Asher loves playing in our bed. He loves playing under the covers and pretending it's a fort. Sometimes I wish he would snuggle up with me in the bed and take a nap. Not likely. He hasn't slept in our bed since he was about 8 weeks or so. I'm glad he doesn't think of sleep when he sees my bed but sometimes I wish he would.
On our way out the door, we plopped him in the grass to snap a few pictures of our little turkey on his first Thanksgiving.
Isn't he so handsome? I think so..
We had two Thanksgiving meals. Our first meal was with the Sisco Crew in Crossville. Asher drove his Poppy's skid loader for a while. Boys will be boys, I guess.
For dinner we ate with the Hatfield crazies. Asher and Josie played in the boxes..
She was suppose to make a silly face with me. Josie and I are known for sending crazy face pictures to each other on text messages.
We have so much to be thankful for this year. We were so excited to celebrate this holiday as East Tennesseans! Happy Thanksgiving!!





No comments:
Post a Comment