We had some family in town a few weeks ago. My cousin, Chris, has two boys. Shivers will be three in June and Bennett just turned one in February. We don't get to see them often so our boys don't really know each other. But it didn't take long for Asher and Shivers to become best buds.
I caught Mamaw and B having a sweet little conversation.
It just so happened to be Katie's 25th birthday. So of course we celebrated.
These two boys jumped in the bath together and man were they wild…
It's scary how a like they are. They were truly two little peas in a pod. I loved seeing another boy just as fun, wild, sweet and crazy as Asher. Molly, Chris, Travis and myself all felt better after seeing that our wild men aren't alone! Boys will be boys. I only wish we lived closer and could get these two together more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment