Monday, April 7, 2014

life through my iPhone

Here's some random photos from my phone that I've taken over the past month or so..

Girlfriend, loves to be outside.




Maeve went to the church nursery for the first time.  She's gone a few times since then and has done great so far.




We love when our cousins come over to play.




We will spend most of the spring and summer days outside I'm pretty sure..








Brother isn't a big fan of shopping, unless we are at Lowe's.  He loves driving the car buggy. 




I'm in love with this girl.  That's all.




Asher loves taking things to bed with him.  My aunt Cindy gave him this dinosaur the other day and he was obsessed with it.  He took it to bed with him that night.  Crazy crazy kid.




We have built in shelves in the playroom.  He recently discovered that they are perfect hiding spots..




He also loves to hid in the toy basket.




Sister loves Brother's Alphabet Train.




Sonic recently got cookie dough blast and we love them!  {No worries, I wasn't driving.  I was parked at Sonic when I snapped this picture.}




Asher loves watching the trash getting picked up on Fridays.




Maeve got her first virus last week.  She ran a fever for a few days and just wasn't herself.  It wasn't fun.  Asher and I were so excited when she finally woke up one morning smiling and without a fever!!!




This will be happening a lot now that it's finally spring… walking and feeding the ducks!






Naked eating is very common in the Sisco house.



We took both offices to the Hinman Dental Meeting in Atlanta at the end of March.  We had a great time hanging out with all of the ladies outside of work.

Photobombed by Miki.




Dr. McShan and Dr. Sisco




Great weekend in Atlanta!


These two love bath time together.  I swear it's one of their favorite times of the day.  They both laugh and have so much fun.  I hate having to get them out.


Shopping is always an adventure when you take these two…




Sticking their tongues out at each other.  Silliness. 




And this is how we play basketball at the Sisco house.



No comments: