Thursday, April 10, 2014

bonfire and burnt hotdogs

The Jochums had a cook out last weekend.  It was the perfect day for grilling out, gathering of friends and s'mores.  

Josie is obviously enjoying her s'more.




Lauren's Dad and My Dad visiting while loving on some of their favorite little people.





Nick and Lauren clearly enjoy cookouts. 
{This picture was snapped before Chef Nick burnt all of the hotdogs.  They were burnt so bad that the kids hardly ate them.}




Maeve and her Aunt Summy.




Asher somehow got all of the girls to fight over pulling him around in a wagon.  Kids got game.
  




Maeve and I love this man.




These two.  Lord, I love them together.  I'm so glad that Nick and Lauren moved home and that we have babies basically the same age.  It's so fun to run and around and play with Carson and his Momma.  I can safely say that Lauren and I keep each other sane on a daily basis.  We Vox all day long and laugh at our daily experiences with kids.




Whenever Asher and Lily are together, they always somehow end up holding hands.




It's nearly impossible to get a good picture of all four of us looking at the camera.  I cannot be too picky with family photos these days.





No comments: