Friday, April 26, 2013

22 weeks {baby #2}

My sweet little Maeve Caroline, you are turning into a little wild woman inside my belly.  I love it.  Daddy felt you kick for the very first time last week.  He was so happy and said, "well hello my little lady."  You already have his heart.  You are kicking me a lot now a days and it makes me extremely happy.  Your brother beat me up on a daily basis so I would love for you to do the same.  It eases my nerves when I feel you move around in there.  Feel free to go wild, I give you permission.  Mommy is feeling very good these days.  I'm starting to get hungry again more often.  You must be growing really big and strong in there.  I've already gained 20 lbs with you.  Wowza.  It's ok girlfriend, every pound is worth it.  

Happy 22 weeks!




Our little lady.  




I've started getting things ready for your room.  I want your room to be sweet, soft and of course girly.  The colors for your room are white, coral, green and gray.  Your room is currently purple {it was a little girl's room before we moved in} and it will soon be green!  I cannot wait to paint the walls and really get busy decorating.  
  



Asher Man loves your room.  He would play in it all day every day if we would let him.  It's basically empty and it echoes whenever he shouts and he thinks that's hilarious.  He loves playing in your closet playing peek-a-boo and climbing in your shelf.  You are going to have so much fun with him when you get here.  





I pray every single day that you continue to grow and remain perfectly healthy.  You have such a huge part of my heart already.  You have three people here who are madly in love with you cannot wait to meet you.  Less than 20 weeks girlfriend!!

1 comment:

Courtney McShan said...

Make that four people! :)