Friday, April 12, 2013

20 weeks {half-way mark with baby #2!}

Happy 20 weeks!



I am officially half-way through this pregnancy.  Isn't that unbelievable?  I am so happy to be making my way to the finish line.  Not that I'm trying to rush time or anything.  Besides being in the middle of a war with my sinuses right now, I'm feeling pretty good.  My bff, Lauren, lives literally two minutes away so we've been walking almost every day here lately.  If the weather is nice then we are walking.   We typically walk over three miles which is pretty good for two pregos and a toddler!  I'm loving going for walks and hope to keep it up until the end.  Please Lord, let that be possible.  Now that we know that we are having a girl, the nursery planning has officially began.  I have so many ideas and thoughts running through my mind it's crazy.  I'm hoping to find some fabric in the next week or so and then go from there.  Maeve's Nana will be making things for her nursery (just like she did for Asher).  My goal for her room is fresh, clean and calm.

Click here to read about Asher at 20weeks.     


No comments: