I cannot believe that little Miss Kate is 1 year old!!! I remember the day this little lady was born. Julie was admitted into the hospital the day before and was being induced the following morning. I think I checked my cell phone 100 times that day waiting for the news that Kate was here. We couldn't wait to meet her that night!
Look at her now! So big and such a pretty little girl. She looks so much like Charles, it's not even funny. All though, she is starting to look a little bit more like her Momma. I think it's her pretty eyes.
We went to Chattanooga this Saturday to celebrate her birthday. I've been looking forward to this day for a while. We miss our friends like crazy. Julie and I Vox a hundred times a day so I sometimes feel like we still live a block over..
Kate is such a girly girl and didn't want to get very dirty. She put her hands in her cake but never really ate any.
{Look at Julie's cute decorations.}
While Kate was opening up her gifts, Asher got a little restless so he and Trav went to play in the grass.
I learned two things about my son from looking at my pictures from the party.
ONE: My son needs to learn to keep his hands to himself.
{Check the picture on the right, I'm saying "easy Asher, easy".}
These two guys sure do love their little ones.
{Asher is still trying to grab Kate.}
I love this picture of us six. I absolutely love Asher's face. He sure does miss his girlfriend!
And the other thing I learned about my son..
TWO: He needs to remember to share.
I know exactly what he's thinking, "Oooohhhh a ball. I want that ball."
Look at his face once he gets the balloon in his hands. He is sooo excited. Scrunching his nose is his new really excited face.
Kate tries to get the balloon back but Asher isn't giving it up easily. I guess I should've reminded him that it was her birthday party after all..
Finally Kate looks away and he sneaks in for the steal!
So, this week I'll be teaching Asher about keeping our hands to our self and how to share nicely! Ha!!!
These pictures make my heart smile. Why? Because our bestest friends are in them.
We love you Kate. Happy 1st Birthday sweet sweet girl. We love you and miss you. Move back to Chattanooga soon so we can see you much more often.










No comments:
Post a Comment