Friday, October 5, 2012

first fall

We are absolutely loving our first fall with our little man.  The weather has been unbelievably amazing and we are taking advantage of it.  Travis was randomly off on Thursday so we decided to have a picnic outside and roll around in the leaves.  I know I've mentioned it a lot but our son loves to be outside.  He would sit outside 99% of the day if we would let him.  He is all boy, no doubt about it.

You can tell he is thinking, "I wonder what this leaf would taste like?"




He loved playing in the leaves.





I made a #1 leaf pile for his first fall.







Success!  Finally got that leaf in my mouth!




Leaf pile!!







Seconds before he slithered through the dirt.  It was driving me nuts!  Trav told me to get used to it and that's just what boys do.  I then realized that I do indeed have a little dirty wild boy.  And I love every dirty inch of him!



No comments: