Yesterday was my very first Mother's Day!! It.was.perfect. After waking up to a rainy morning, I spent a few minutes snuggling with my boys in bed. Asher gave me ferns a few days ago for Mother's Day but that wasn't all. Yesterday, he then gave me the sweetest card I've ever read. He wrote 10 things he loves about me and made me cry like a big baby. I could hardly read it because my eyes were over flowing with tears. I love my little man an insane amount. (His Dad is pretty awesome, too!) We then put Asher down for his morning nap while we got ready for church. Yesterday was our first day trying out a new church in East TN. After church we came home and got ready for our Mother's Day dinner with our families. We had everyone over to our house yesterday for dinner. We were hoping for swimming and sunshine but neither happened. Instead we were stuck inside with cold weather and rain. Despite the weather we had a great time with our families.
Happy Mother's Day 2012
"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace." Number 6:24-26
No comments:
Post a Comment