We had a spur of the moment cook out tonight at our house with my sister and her crazy crew and my parents. We moved to East TN and within a few days my sister headed to Vegas on a work trip. Total bummer. I was so excited to move back and get to see her all the time and then she leaves. She got back yesterday afternoon and I couldn't wait to see her. Summer, Mike, Josie and Charlie came down today to jump in the pool and eat dinner. GJ and Papaw came, too. I love being able to have spur of the moment get togethers with these people. My house was a total zoo for the few hours that they were here since we have 3 kiddos all 3 years and under. Talk about a mad house. Dinners will never be quiet again. Love.
Asher Man ready to hit the pool. He didn't actually get in. The water was still a little chilly. He was dressed and ready though. Looking pretty darn cute if I must say so myself..
While we were cookin and grillin, Josie entertained Asher. He loves watching her and Charlie. He is fascinated with kids. Josie is a great little babysitter. She was giving him toys, teaching him the name of animals and even consoling him when he got upset. "Ashoooo, what's wong?" Too too cute.
Charlie recognized his old bouncer and wanted to play with some of the toys!
It was a perfect Friday night!
"Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice!"
Philippians 4:4




No comments:
Post a Comment