Sunday, February 21, 2010

Coffee Anyone?

I. love. my. husband.  He is wonderful.  My love.  My best friend.  But he does not know how to make coffee.  One of my students gave me a few bags of Starbucks coffee.  I asked Travis to make me some.  Our house started smelling of coffee goodness within a few short minutes.  I was so excited when it was done that I didn't even notice how much he had made.  I got out a mug and poured myself a glass.  I took a big swig and about spit it out all over our floor.  It was terrible.  I looked at the filter and it was full of coffee.  I said, "honey, how much did you use?"  His response, "the whole bag."  He made enough for twelve plus cups!  A moment I want to always remember.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol That is so funny especially since Starbucks is already strong. Travis is so precious!! Love you guys!