crazy life. real love.
Pages
home sweet home
team sisco
blogs i heart
randomness blogs
easy cookin'
diy
kayla made
need a good dentist?
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
what does Josephine love??
in no particular order.....
sleeping just about anywhere...
her friends...
(Ella Hudson and Reed
Mizer
)
being silly...
eating...
eating
and
her Granny
Janny
and Papaw...
her
new
trick, standing and bouncing in her crib...
at home
and at the Grandparents house...
I love this little girl. I miss her
every day
and can't wait to see her soon, at her 1st birthday party. Love you little one.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
She is SOOOO cute!!! (I LOVE the one of her holding on to that boy!!)
February 17, 2010 at 9:12 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is SOOOO cute!!! (I LOVE the one of her holding on to that boy!!)
Post a Comment