If you know me, you know that I have loved Peyton Manning for forever. I met him when I was in the fifth grade and I have loved him ever since. So naturally, when they beat the Jets to make it to the Super Bowl I decided to have a Super Bowl Party! Now, I am not the best party planner/decorator so I called on my friends for help. When we were snowed in last weekend we started planning. I knew I wanted to use the Colts colors, blue and white. We are lucky that our 2 main teams are blue and white, DUKE football and the Colts. I wanted our party to be relaxed, casual, kinda like a tailgate. We went for finger foods. Everyone snacked all night. Even though the Colts lost we had a great time. The Colts are still my team. Here are some pictures...

Personalized Colts cups...



The spread...


If you have ever been tailgating with us, you have more than likely had my Mamaw Oran's amazing chicken. Makes my mouth water just to think about it. She gave us the recipe and we made it for the party. I must admit, my husband did most of the chicken cooking. He's a natural. It's in the white bowl with blue polka dots. I painted it for the party!
Sausage balls and chicken...


We played Commercial Bingo. Kyle won after the second commercial break! I think he cheated. He's happy with his prize.

We had a blast! Thanks friends for helping, cooking, planning, and cheering! Love everyone.









No comments:
Post a Comment