Sunday, March 22, 2009

She's Here....

  Summer started having contractions this morning around 4:30 am.  They talked to the doctor and she said to wait until they were about 5 minutes apart for 2 hours.  Summer and Mike headed to the hospital around 3:30-4:00.  Mom, Dad, and Mike's parent's were able to go with them.  Sum had Josie at 9:05 pm et and she was 7lbs 1 ounce and 20 inches of perfection.  I am heading home Wednesday as soon as school is out!  I knew Josie would be just like Sum and have a mind of her own and come whenever she pleased.  =)  What can I say, she's a Hatfield.  I got to talk to Sum about 15 minutes after Josie was born.  She sounded GREAT!!  I could hear Josie in the background...she has healthy lungs, ha.  I will post more pictures when I am there later this week.


2 comments:

Kendall Jones said...

That's SO exciting!!! Congrats Auntie Kayla!

Brandi said...

She is Beautiful!! Congrats!!