
Too cute not too share! I'm not ashamed to say that the Target "One Spot" is one of my favorite places to shop, well, just being in Target puts me in a good mood. Anyways, check out what I found today...4 mini-cookbooks: fun desserts, breakfast & brunch, great cookies, easy baking
They are made by Betty Crocker and Pillsbury. I've been looking through them all night getting wonderfully cute ideas. I am so excited because I have found great ideas for school. In fun desserts there I like the "Frosted Cupcake Cones". They are cupcakes in ice cream cones with insects made out of various cookies (oreos, vanilla cookies, etc.) on top. My 1st graders will LOVE those when we are learning about insects. *Ladies, I have some new dessert ideas for our next game night!!
2 comments:
YAY for game night and your new ideas!! I'm ready! :)
I still have not found this mystery Target! Ha! I don't know where to look, but now I definitely want to go for those cookbooks!
Post a Comment