Thursday, March 12, 2009
Could Become a Weakness...
Every Tuesday, I go to Side By Side. (don't look to hard at the website, it hasn't been updated in a long long time) SBS is a Bible study for Medical and Dental school wives. I have blogged before about the book we are currently reading, "Having A Mary Heart In A Martha World". Well, normally on Tuesdays, we have prayer requests, discuss the current chapter, and visit with each other. Lately, a few girls have raving about Muddy's Bake Shop. So this Tuesday we all decided to cut our normal hour of discussion into about 30-45 and then head down the street to Muddy's. WOW, it was wonderful. They have all sorts of wonderful cupcakes for not much more than $1.00. I am glad that I found out about this wonderful bakery but I am also going to have to be careful not to visit too often! =) If you ever come to Memphis and you have a sweet tooth, I recommend stopping by Muddy's. Just a little sidenote: I am so glad that Julie, Tara, and Kendall have joined SBS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad that we have joined too,
THANK YOU!!!
Post a Comment