Let's get to working out!!! Jennifer Anistonis my inspiration! I have been a HUGE Jennifer Aniston for over a decade. I first fell in love with her when she became the infamous Rachel on Friends. I think she is a great actress, beautiful, a girl's gal, friendly, classy, down to Earth, I can go on and on. I am convinced that if we met we would become fast friends, well I would like to think so! =) One reason she is my inspiration is because she is 40 and she looks amazing!! I have been lazy when it comes to working out. Of course being the Jennifer Aniston fan that I am, I went out as soon as the January edition of GQ came out and purchased the magazine. I have taped the pictures of Jennifer up on the frig so I can see what I am working towards. Wish me luck!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment