Finally...SNOW!! Last week, Roane County had two snow days! I was so jealous. It was finally my turn yesterday. Tuesday night the news continued to talk about a wintery mix, dropping temperatures, freezing rain, etc etc!! I didn't think it would actually happen, considering last week I drove to school on snow covered roads. Wednesday morning, Tyler text me at 6:15 saying that Shelby Co. had just called off school!!! Of course, I had to go turn on the news and see for myself. I looked out the window and saw SNOW!! Poor Trav had to get up and go to school anyways. I went back to sleep until about 9:30 and it felt great. I took advantage of my day off by meeting Travis and two of his buddies for lunch. I thought about going shopping but the roads weren't the best so I came home, watched No Reservations on HBO, did Ab Ripper X and then hit the couch for a few more hours of relaxation!! My one and probably only snow day was great while it lasted. Back to the real world today....
No comments:
Post a Comment