Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tag You're It......

I was tagged my Mandy, so now I get to tag four people.  Once you are tagged, you go to your fourth photo album, pick your fourth picture, and write four things about the picture.  Then you tag four people...Enjoy!


1.  This is the 4th picture....

2.  This is a quick snapshot of Justin Timberlake's house!!

3.  He bought this house on Mud Island (which is where we live) and his grandmother lives there!

4.  I pass this house daily but have not spotted Justin...I am bound and determined to see him at some point!!!

I Tag:
Tyler M.
Talia N.
Kendall J.
Amanda D

2 comments:

Kendall Jones said...

So, you've tagged me. I'm game. But, answer me this: 4th album of what? Facebook? On my computer? Help! :)

Mandy said...

Sorry I'm late getting back to you about this. I'm glad you found the album. I actually forgot how I did it!