Monday night, Travis and I went to watch the Memphis Grizzlies play the Spurs! Our new friends, Kendall and Keith Jones, joined us. I was pretty excited because this was my first NBA game and I like Tim Duncan and Tony Parker (don't really have any special reason I just do..) Come to find out, Tony Parker is hurt and wasn't even there. Oh well. The Grizzlies lost by about 15 or so but there was a crowd of about 50+ high school boys there cheering like crazy for the Grizzlies and they kept us pretty entertained. They were all wearing basketball jerseys and they chanted the entire game. At first they were sitting to the left of us on the TOP level and then at half time they were allowed to move closer to the floor!! Maybe we should have joined their party!?! All in all we had a good time. Go Grizzlies!!




No comments:
Post a Comment