Let me tell you..Travis takes "No Shave November" to heart! He doesn't shave for the entire month of November and this is one of his favorite times of year. He does this every year. He is so excited because he now has many of the D1 students partaking in this tradition (guys and girls) They are wanting to not shave for a cause but they don't know exactly what they are going to do yet. They are thinking they may vote (with money) for the guy with the best beard and the girl that doesn't shave her legs and then donate the money raised to the Target House. When they decide what to do, I will let you know. Here are some pictures from the past 3 few Novembers!!
November 2006

November 2007

November 2008
1 comment:
Oh my, you have a blog! Me too! I knew I liked ya :)
We should get together again soon!
Post a Comment