The kids and I took off to the zoo the other day with some of our favorite friends. Asher loves to play with Carson {and he actually says his name pretty clear.} He knows when we pull on Carson's rode and he even recognizes Lauren's car when we are meeting them somewhere. We might hang out too much, maybe just a little.
We had so much fun at the zoo. The boys loved running around looking at animals. Even though Ms. Maeve had to stay in the stroller or in my arms most of the day, she loved it too! It was her first trip.
{All of my pictures of Asher are of his backside, very similar to all of his Aquarium pictures. He was too excited and busy to stop and smile.}
She's such a goof.
{This was Asher and Myself last May at the zoo. Look at his baby face!!! Wow. And Sister was still growing in by big belly.}
{But now she's almost ONE and is the sweetest thing that's happened to our family! We.love.her.}
{Asher kept calling the zebra "Marrie" from Madagascar.}
{You cannot go to the zoo and not ride a camel! First camel ride was a complete success. He loved every second, all 60 of them! ha. Shortest ride ever.}
{I was afraid I was going to have to pull him off of the camel kicking and screaming but he did great and got right off. He waved and said "bye camel".}
{Lauren caught herself a monkey. I think she might keep him.}
{This kid was so excited to see a "turdee" "a big big big turdee".}
{And then we rode a train.}
{Such a happy little thing.}
{And we petted some goats.}
{I think this is moments before he tried to ride this goat. Only my kid.}
We had such a fun day!! We cannot wait to go back.








No comments:
Post a Comment