Friday, July 19, 2013

summer days

We've spent a lot of time in the water this summer.  I'm very thankful we have a pool because it's keeping us cool in this heat.

Asher loves my sister.  He hugs all over her whenever she's around.  I snuck a sweet picture of the two of them lounging by the pool.  He was thoroughly enjoying his back rub from Aunt Sum.




Serious stud.








Charlie's turn.




Dude still loves his beach hat.




Playing an evening game of catch with Daddy.  These two love to go swimming when Daddy gets home from work.




We love having our friends over to swim.  We had Charlie Ann and Paxton, Asher's school buddies, over to play and somehow forgot to snap a picture.  He loved having those two at his house.
  
Carson normally spends his time in the shade snoozin'.




Callaghan posing on her towel.  Little diva.




Our cousin, Katie, came to swim and Asher Man loved it.  I think he secretly has a crush on her.




Little Miss Callaghan.  Isn't she precious.  Future girlfriend?  Maybe.




James being silly.




Miss Mattie Rose.  My son is surrounded by pretty little girls.  Terrible, I know.  






We've taken a lot of boat rides this summer but no jet ski rides just yet.  I couldn't believe that Asher didn't want to ride.  He loves the 4-wheeler and lawn mower.  We will try it again and see what happens..




Loving the lake water with his Papaw.




We are not ready for summer to be over.  We are having too much fun!

No comments: