Monday, July 29, 2013

sprinkling maeve with love..

This weekend our little lady was spoiled!  Some of my closest friends threw her a sprinkle.  I know what some of you are thinking, "what's a sprinkle?"  It's just like a baby shower just a little smaller and for the second (maybe third, forth child).  

The decorations were perfect and so girly.







Most of our closest friends and family were there.  Maeve has lots of ladies who love her so much already and cannot wait to meet her.




She was given the cutest things.  I'm still having to get used to all of the pink girly things that are slowly invading my house.  I'm not so sure what I'm going to do with a girl.  Guess I'll find out sooner rather than later what it's like to be a "girl" mom.





Thankful for the friendship I have with each one of these ladies.




Some of my favorite women.  Thank you for such a great and perfect day.  Maeve and I love you three, a lot!




Some very important women in Maeve's life; her GJ, Mom, Nana, Great Grandmother and Aunt!




Thank you to everyone who made Maeve's Sprinkle such a great day.  We are blessed to have so many wonderful women in our lives.  As I'm growing more and more uncomfortable and always oh so tired, I'm really trying to enjoy these last few weeks with just my girl.  I cannot wait to meet her but right now I'm loving that I'm the only one who spends every minute with her.  I really am the lucky one..

No comments: