Thursday, July 19, 2012

wild.man.

I no longer have a "little boy".  I officially have a "wild man".  This little man of ours has changed so incredibly much these past few weeks.  It's like we blinked and he grew up and changed in an instant.  His personality is crazy and he is just the craziest, happiest, easy going dude ever!

He has a new face he makes.  Whenever he gets excited, he grins really big and sticks his tongue out.  Sometimes he will even close his eyes and shake his head if he is really really excited.



Being outside makes him extremely happy.  He loves to look around and smell the fresh air.  I see many days of playing outside in our future.  Gander Mountain here we come!




Apple juice is a new favorite of his.  I introduced it to him just this week.  Normally he drinks water in his sippy cup but I decided it was time for juice.  Man, does he love him some juice.  He guzzles it down and in between sips he will slam the cup down on his tray and smile.  Wild!




He loves playing on his belly.  He never lays on his back.  He even sleeps on his side or his belly, just like his Momma.

The other day I was playing a music video on the iPad.  He couldn't take his eyes off of the screen.  Within about 5 seconds he was just a few inches from the screen and smiling.






I am willing to bet that his first words will be "Reecie puppy".  He is infatuated with Reecie.  He watches her like a hawk and always knows where she is.  He will almost fall out of your arms to stare down at her when she is walking somewhere with us.  She still wants absolutely nothing to do with him.  Poor guy.




The kid can never have enough toys around.  He will turn circle after circle to get different toys.




Asher is wild, even while sleeping.  Several times, I have walked into his room to get him from sleeping and he has somehow managed to get one of his arms out.

He is always smiling whenever you get him up.




I'm so excited!!  He gets this excited every night during his bedtime routine.  We only give him gas drops before bed and he wiggles and shakes all over when he sees you with the little medicine dropper.  Too funny.




"What Mommy? Doesn't everybody sleep like this?"




He loves bouncing, when he is in the mood.  If he is in the mood for bouncing, then he will play for an hour sometimes.  Not sure how his little legs can jump for so long.  When he isn't up for jumping, he starts fussing as soon as you put his legs in the slots.  



Asher, you are a crazy wild man these days!  I wouldn't change a thing about you.  You are growing up too fast.  Slow down, just a little please.

No comments: