Moving right along in our 27th week!! Only a few more days and we will be in our last trimester. Can you believe it? I honestly cannot.
I cannot tell you how happy I am that it has finally cooled down and fall is officially here! I was lucky and wasn't too big during the hot summer months but in Memphis those hot summer days drag on and on.
Asher moves so much. This morning on our way to church, I was telling Trav that Asher was moving and pushing on me. Trav put his hand on my belly and within 10 seconds Asher kicked his hand so hard. We both just laughed. It was like he knew exactly what to do. I can feel him move from one side to the other and that's the coolest feeling. He moves around as much as he kicks. His kicks are pretty hard now, too. No little kicks anymore. He's letting me know he's awake in there.
We were watching tv the other night and a commercial came on. This little blonde headed boy was sitting at the end of a table getting ready to eat his 1st birthday cake. Trav watched it over and over laughing because he said he thinks that's exactly what "Boss" will look like. If you know my husband, you know that Asher will be called Boss almost as much or more than his real name. He told me before we were pregnant that his first son will be called Boss. That nickname, whether I like it or not, has stuck and now all of Trav's buddies call my little man Boss.
Week 27...

This is what Asher aka Boss looks like today:
About 14.5 inches long and almost 2 lbs.

We are very excited about the upcoming weekend! My sister and BIL are coming to Memphis on Friday. Our friends are throwing us a couples baby shower on Saturday and Sum and Mike are coming to celebrate with us. The shower will be for Asher and sweet little Kate. Her parents are some of our favorite people, Julie and Charles. We are so lucky to be surrounded by so many great people who love us and love our little man so much already.
"Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you." Psalms 63:3
1 comment:
We love you guys...you look great, Friend!! And, we LOVE BOSS!!!! :)
Post a Comment