Hello 26 weeks..
As I am writing this, my little man is doing tricks in my belly. He's not really kicking me, he is just moving around and I can feel him pressing against my belly. He's moving so much it's almost making me a little nauseous. I am not complaining because I'm in love with Asher and want him to kick me 24/7. I yelled at Travis and had him come feel. I'm going to miss feeling him move around inside of me. I cannot wait to meet him but as of now I love it because he's all mine. I wish Trav could feel what I feel but then again I love being the only one who is with him constantly and know him so well.
We've been working hard this weekend getting things ready for his nursery. I promise to make a post on it later, waiting to completely finish a few things...
Happy 26 weeks.
Here's what Asher looks like today.
He weighs about a pound and two-thirds and is 14 inches long.
I want to apologize for all of the pictures of just me. I'm sure some of you would like to see Asher's dad, my handsome husband, every once in a while.
I hope Asher looks just.like.Travis.
For fun I had my sister send me a picture of her when she was 26 weeks. I think we look almost the exact same size. Well, my belly might be a tad bit bigger.
Sisters at 26 weeks!!
Trav laughed at me when he took my picture. He said, "man that was such a cheerleader pose." ha! Once a cheerleader always a cheerleader I guess...
"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God." 1 John 4:7


3 comments:
Kayla! You didn't tell me why you wanted the picture!!
Nick says that all the time when I smile really big....there's that cheerleader smile! Old habits don't go away!
Haha!!! That is too cute, love the picts of you and Summer!!!! :)
Post a Comment