This is how we've spent our last few days in the month of May...
Reecie thinking about getting into the water.
A few minutes later, she followed Cooper and Ellie (Summer's dogs) into the water and had a quick swim. She nearly gave me a heart attack.

Just like her Momma and Aunt, she's a lover of the lake.
"I drivin, I drivin!!"
Drama Momma.
Stretch little man, stretch!!
Little brother is a little chunky monkey!
I've been spending my days and nights with this little girl. We took a nap together the other day and I feel in love with her even more.
We were snuggling up on the couch the other night, enjoying a sweet moment together. Then she decided to be crazy and lick me and smash her face up against mine and laugh, laugh, laugh!!
I want to give you a quick Travis update:
He has now been in El Salvador since Saturday, May 28. Sunday night, he was asked to teach a lesson about Discipleship Making. He spoke to a crowd of about 60 people. They split groups up and had different people teaching. This was his first time teaching and he was teaching with the help of an interpreter. He said that everyone they've met have been so gracious and excited that they are there. He said he's never met so many appreciative people.
Since Monday, the Clinic has helped over 800 patients. They have people talking with the patients before and after being treatment about Christ. Trav told me the number of people that have already been saved, but his phone cut out right when he said the number!! I will get the real number when I talk to him tomorrow. We get to talk every night for a few minutes. Nothing makes me happier then to see "unavailable" when my phone rings and than to hear his voice on the other end. =)
He has pulled over 50 teeth in the past two days. I got this picture from Facebook and wanted to share...I cannot wait to see more!
There's my amazing husband!!
Thank you for all of your love, support and prayers. Please keep sending prayers his way. Send them for him, the others on the trip and the people of El Salvador. I will keep you posted.
"When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. John 8:12








No comments:
Post a Comment