We are loving pumpkin patches this fall. We went to our second this weekend and might possibly go to our third soon. I think I've decided that fall is my favorite season, well for now anyways.
Asher is fearless and will touch any animal. Scares me to death that he's going to let some animal nibble his little fingers off.
He loved walking up and down, up and down, up and down the ramp that led to the boat. He could care less about anything else on the boat. He wasn't happy when we pulled, yes pulled him off the ramp to move on to something else.
He was all smiles the entire day. Swinging is something he loves to do. I cannot wait to get him a huge swing set to play on this spring. But I'm afraid he will never want to come back inside.
The rope spiderweb was a huge hit with the kiddos. Talk about non-stop giggles.
Of course we went on a hayride to pick out a pumpkin.
Asher and Mattie Rose loving on each other during the ride.
Asher and Nana snuggling. It was a little chilly once the sun started going down.
Picking out a pumpkin.
Love these little ones!
The landscape was so pretty that we couldn't pass up the opportunity to snap a few family photos.
Happy happy fall!!










No comments:
Post a Comment