Thursday, June 14, 2012

photo shoot with mommy

I love pictures.  Those are one thing I don't mind to splurg on but until Dr. Sisco starts working and making some money we are having to hold off on the "fun" things for a while.  I take pictures of Asher on his monthly birthday (the 14th of each month) but I want to do lots of pictures along with family pictures for his 3, 6, 9 and 12 months.  Ashley Wade took pictures for us back in March for 3 months.  So, since we are saving money I had to get creative.  I started snapping pictures of my little man this week to get a lot of pictures of him for his 6 months pictures.  I then used some picture editing tools via Google+

Here are the pictures we took this week to capture Asher at 6 months. 
Thank you GJ for coming over and taking a few family pictures for us..

Happy 6 Months.
It's such a fun age!




Asher loves to lay on his belly.





One of his favorite things to do, take walks with Daddy and Reecie.










Everything evidentally ends up in his mouth.






I look this happy everytime you get me out of my crib.

















Comfy cozy after swimming in the pool.




Loves to play and can never have enough toys around him.


2 comments:

Kendall Jones said...

Kayla, these are so cute! My fave is the one of you and Trav kissing - precious!

Travis and Kayla said...

Ha, I love that one, too. Asher's expression is perfect! Thanks for the sweet comment. =)