Monday, June 20, 2011

dads

Happy Father's Day!! Travis and I are so lucky to have two of the best men as our dads.

Travis and his Dad have so much in common. Troy is the reason behind Trav's love for the outdoors. Almost everything they do together is done outside.

Troy has always let Travis know how proud he is of his boy! You can see his love for his son in his eyes. They light up whenever Travis is around.

Thank you Troy for raising the wonderful man that I call mine.


He is so proud of his future dentist.


My Dad.

He is the man I loved first. He always knows what to say, even if you don't want to hear it. He gives the world's best hugs. He loves my Mom like there's no one else on Earth. He is our families protector. He is a Christian man. He gave me his face. He loves his daughters with all of his heart. He loves all music. He supported this cheerleader for 6 years straight, never missed a football/basketball game that I was cheering at. He taught me how to play first base and was my coach from day one. He was my first dance partner, dancing with him and listening to him sing is one of my favorite things. He is the best Papaw, ever! He has never lost faith in me, I might have scared him along the way but he never gave up. By loving my Mom, he showed me what true love is and how a woman should be loved. He is the most patient man in the world, seriously. He loves my husband.

I am proud to call him my Dad!

One of my favorite moments together...


He's never afraid to be silly..


He is always there when I need....


3 of his favorite girls.


We look a lot alike! See our cheeks and noses?


He truly loves this woman and that means the world to me. I love watching him love my Momma. When I grow up, I want to be just like them.


He gave me his love for sports.


He almost gave me his height, almost.


Father-to-Be

Happy Father's Day to my amazing Man. I cannot wait for our little love to call you Dad. You are the perfect person, in my eyes, to raise a child and start a family with. This baby is so lucky to have you to love them, teach them, pray for them, pray with them, support them, play with them and so much more. You are my best friend and I love this adventure that we are on together.


"Praise the Lord! Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly delights in his commandments! His offspring will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed." Psalms 112:1-2

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Jimmy also loved his extra daughter too. :) and I shouldn't have read the part about Travis at work, it made me have some tears!! I can't wait for this little baby to be here!