Tuesday, November 2, 2010

my little reecie

Today is our little 4-legged baby's 7th birthday!
We celebrated last night with friends and ice cream.
Reecie got some delicious new doggy pops from us and some new treats from her buddy, Houston.
Thanks friends for celebrating with us. Reecie loved her play date!

I cannot believe my little Reecie Lou is seven. That sounds so old and she's just so little. She's my first "real" pet. I don't think JJ the hamster I was given when I was in the 4th/5th grade really counts. No offense, Mamaw Oran. =) As soon as he bit me, I was done with him. ha, harsh love.

I love coming home and Reecie greeting me at the door. No matter how bad of a day or how tired I am, I am always happy to hear her little paws running across the floor coming to greet me. She's my little shadow whenever I am home and she goes everywhere with me. She loves wrestling around with Travis. He is her favorite man. Papaw Jimbo is right behind him, though. She absolutely loves Kingston and being spoiled by Janny whenever she is there. She is our little love.

My perfect family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Reecie!!

Romeo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Reecie!! Hope you got to sleep in the bed last night! :)